The Covid-19 pandemic has made 2020 a challenging year for most human activities, including academics. The MFRE program has responded to this new reality by adapting it’s activities to distant learning methods. The Graduating Projects, a pillar of the program, has been no exception.
The MFRE faculty/staff team, along with this year’s wonderful students and Project Partners, have designed exciting and challenging Graduating Projects that can be developed mostly off-site, while still providing high quality deliverables and a valuable learning experience. In addition, a series of high-level and customized Professional Development workshops were adapted and delivered through live online sessions, and supplemented with activities to help MFRE students tackle their Graduating Projects.
Some of the workshops delivered were:
- Business Writing & Emails
- Meetings Management
- Proposal Development
- Literature Review & Research Tracking
- Coordinated Financial Statements and Analysis
- Growth/Customer Discovery/ Market Analysis
- Project Management – Schedule & Risks
- Foundational Competencies
- Operations Management Tools for Process Improvement
- Time Optimization
- Excel Workshops: Efficiency Tools and Professional Best Practices